Hi from the High Peak, UK

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
niggle
Guru
Guru

Hi from the High Peak, UK

Post by niggle »

Just to say Hi.
Moving to HH (soi 102) hopefully spring 2007 - when the snow has gone from here. Looking forward to better weather ahead

Excellent website - the 'other one' gets too full of 'told you so' from rude and arrogant people.

Nigel (alias niggle)
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Hi namesake & welcome
Glad you enjoy the forum.
Just where is here ??

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
niggle
Guru
Guru

Here is !

Post by niggle »

Here is in the High Peak - Sparrowpit.
Only 1 mini snowfall this year - same everywhere in Europe but we get a load around New Year usually (often Xmas Day though).
Having to go to Canada Jan to have my final ski hliday - thats the only thing I will miss in HH - my skiing. Still never mind !
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

A friend from Hertfordshire emailed a few hours ago. He said there was a "light sprinkling of snow" this morning.
Don't worry, Niggle, if you want "cold" head up to Loei province. I hear that they have some frost on occasions at this time of year. Maybe snow? Think the skiing would be difficult though.
You might find the "cooler weather" we've been having here over the past week is actually a welcome relief from the heat and humidity that is pervasive most of the year round.
Good luck and welcome on board.