Pizza in Hua Hin

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Pizza in Hua Hin

Post by Scout »

Tried going to Thai Waii last night, was met at the front entrance by a hostess who explained the kitchen was closed because they did not have a chef. They were only serving drinks. She indicated the kitchen had been closed for at least several days, maybe longer. We said we'd try back later and she seemed reluctant to say when the kitchen would reopen.

So we instead went to Bon Appetite on Soi 80 and had a wonderful pizza. House special "Bon Appetite Pizza" was 280 bt and well worth it. The staff were very attentive, our hostess spoke excellent English and was extremely pleasant to talk with. The garden setting we sat in was well tended, clean and very comfortable. Good people, clean and comfortable setting, excellent pizza, competitive prices. Highly recommended !
layalshafee
Rookie
Rookie

Post by layalshafee »

niiiice!
good to know thai waii is out of commission before i make the trip
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

So, in my opinion the best Pizzas is HH, in no order would be Bon Appetit, Oat is the husband who is usually taking care of customers, really good guy, very good golfer to and his Mrs works like a trooper :).

Pizza Garden soi 94, owner Luciano - his Pizzas are very big and his over is super hot - takes around 90 seconds to cook.

Andreas, very classy restautrant.. another level but more expensive as you would expect. All 3 are great!!

Thai Wei will get back on track when Richard comes back from America, people go primarily to see him so when he isnt around its a bit quieter.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

europtimiste wrote:Pizza Co. & 1112, if you can call that a pizza. That's American style. I will not name it....55555
My wife's sister and kids love 1112 and so do I. We order home delivery fairly regularly :)
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

Post by T.I.G.R. »

We've been getting two medium pizzas delivered seven miles south of the Pizza Company in Cha Am in about 30 minutes. They are hot and tasty and I don't have to dodge a single idiot on the way to the kitchen!
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Slightly off-topic:...
I've been using the fantastic 'FoodPanda' app (associated with HuaHinButler) on my iPhone to order some home-delivery and the service is excellent. Takes an hour and costs a whopping 79thb for delivery and I stay as far South of Takiab as you can get. Well worth a try.
Tried Zafran and S&S Indian so far...
GN.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^ I used HuaHinButler quite a bit during my last couple of years there. It allowed me to try the food from many restaurants before going to the trouble of actually going there in person to eat. Found some of my favorite places that way and avoided the trouble of going out to a few I didn't care for. It's a good service... :thumb:

Now, :offtopic: before we get yelled at. :laugh:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

Ate at Oats, Bon appetite last night.....consistently good and a nice setting, couldn't fault it. My favourite at the minute is the pizza from the Big C food mall...must be the heat but the Salami is just that bit saltier and the crust is crispy.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

But, nearly every pizza here is better than the the soggy rubbish you get in the UK!
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

NOKYAI wrote:But, nearly every pizza here is better than the the soggy rubbish you get in the UK!
Not at my house...... :neener:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

JW wrote:So, in my opinion the best Pizzas is HH, in no order would be Bon Appetit, Oat is the husband who is usually taking care of customers, really good guy, very good golfer to and his Mrs works like a trooper :).

Pizza Garden soi 94, owner Luciano - his Pizzas are very big and his over is super hot - takes around 90 seconds to cook.

Andreas, very classy restautrant.. another level but more expensive as you would expect. All 3 are great!!
I agree on Bon Appetit and Pizza Garden Soi 94 but have not yet tried Andreas. Where is Andreas located ? Two other places with great pizza:

1. Casa Mia - on Paalu Road, before you travel up the hill, directly across the street from the large school. This place is a long standing favorite of mine.

2. Papa Johns - in Khao Takiab, near the Amari and on west side of the road. This might be my new favorite pizza place.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Had good Pizza in Casa Mia a few years ago, but havent been back, Papa Johns.. no idea he did Pizza :), worth a try i guess :).
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Went to Papa Johns a couple of nights ago. I nicked a slice of my sister's pizza and it was damn tasty! Can't remember what pizza she ordered but, along with the scallops, the steak, the laab and everything else that was ordered on the night... it's certainly worth going back for.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

NOKYAI wrote:But, nearly every pizza here is better than the the soggy rubbish you get in the UK!
But that 'soggy rubbish you get in the UK' sounds exactly the kind of thing the OP is after...
Buakow
Novice
Novice

Post by Buakow »

JW wrote:So, in my opinion the best Pizzas is HH, in no order would be Bon Appetit, Oat is the husband who is usually taking care of customers, really good guy, very good golfer to and his Mrs works like a trooper :).

Thai Wei will get back on track when Richard comes back from America, people go primarily to see him so when he isnt around its a bit quieter.
Halo everyone, I see that Bon Appetit mentioned by many here as the best Pizza in Hua Hin, and it is good, but if one takes with Cha Am as well, then it will be Bella Pizzeria by far the best, he has 40 years of experience basis of Sweden and Norway with cooking, he knows how northern Europeans like the food.
So whether dice 6 is the best too get, Bon Appetit gets 4, and Bella gets 5, 6 get none of them, for I have eaten better Pizza in Norway :)

Sorry my bad engelish.......Cheers :)