Oyster crackers

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Oyster crackers

Post by migrant »

Thanksgiving approaches, my favorite holiday. Any holiday devoted to food, drink and football (American) is my kind of holiday.

I make a dressing with oyster crackers, but have never seen them so asking the accumulated knowledge here if anyone has.

For those not familiar here is a pic
Oyster_Crackers.jpg
Oyster_Crackers.jpg (10.65 KiB) Viewed 2939 times
They are small, maybe 2 cm round. I can substitute crackers, but not the same

Thanks
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
PeteC

Re: Oyster crackers

Post by PeteC »

You better start to focus on the turkey also. They're still rare as hen's teeth over here on my side. Don't know if sightings will pick up starting next month, I hope so. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Oyster crackers

Post by hhfarang »

Villa Market used to have oyster crackers, and they, along with Hua Hin Ham & Bacon carry turkeys, but Villa Market may only have them at Christmas. I believe HHH&B can get you one any time.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?