Pizza in Hua Hin

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Re: Pizza in Hua Hin

Post by chelsea »

I am sure it has been mentioned but my favorite one is on the corner at the start of the street where the Hilton is (up near the Sofitel). It is close to where the Tuk Tuk s all sit and wait for fares.
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, it must be the longest serving pizza place in town (recommendation in itself). Been there for years. I've often thought I must try it as I walk past, but never have.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Used to go there occasionally (we've always called it Pizza Corner, but I don't know if that's just us). There was not much choice in those days, and the food was good, as was the service. Stopped going about 5 years ago, as prices went up, while food quality (particularly the lasagne) and service (with a turned-down smile) deteriorated.
This is the way
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Roma in Soi Selakam gets my vote and I'm not Swedish!!!
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.