Cathay Liquor Store New Location?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
jocko

Cathay Liquor Store New Location?

Post by jocko »

Can anyone tell me the new location of the Cathay Liquor Store? It used to be diagonally opposite 'All In Hua Hin' bar & restaurant. At the old shop they have a map on the gates of their new location but it's all in Thai and I tried to find it but with no success. Thanks.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Re: Cathay Liquor Store New Location?

Post by europtimiste »

They wrote the new location with a map at the front door.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

^ that was helpful
aragon
Professional
Professional

Post by aragon »

centermid7 wrote:^ that was helpful
As usual from that :tosser:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
zingerhk
Amateur
Amateur

Post by zingerhk »

Next to True Arena. Dirt path about 100 meters past true heading South on small frontage road. Look for white roof about 100 meters back from toad.
jocko

Post by jocko »

Many thanks Zingerhk, sounds like it's not the easiest place to find so I guess that's why I missed it.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

zingerhk wrote:Next to True Arena. Dirt path about 100 meters past true heading South on small frontage road. Look for white roof about 100 meters back from toad.
But what if the toad moves? :P
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?