Transfer of entry stamp into new passport

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
MikeF
Novice
Novice

Transfer of entry stamp into new passport

Post by MikeF »

Today discovered that I need a letter from the UK Consulate asking Thai Immigration to kindly transfer the entry stamp into my daughters new passport.

Does anybody have a copy of one of these letters... please. A good quality scan would be just perfect 😊 thanks
lomuamart

Re: Transfer of entry stamp into new passport

Post by lomuamart »

I think you'll fine that the Embassy letter is primarily to authenticate the new passport so a scan of another letter won't be acceptable.
Think you'll need to contact the Embassy and see what they need. It's been a few years since I last got a new passport but the letter was necessary then.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Transfer of entry stamp into new passport

Post by StevePIraq »

I did this last year but cannot find a copy of the letter provided by the embassy. Contact the UK embassy in Bangkok, they will leave a pre signed blank letter for you at the security office at the gate, you simply fill in you details. HH immigration accept the letter no problem
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali