Surfcasting fishing in HH ?

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
yves

Surfcasting fishing in HH ?

Post by yves »

Hi there,

Have you seen any fisherman practice surfcasting from the shore in Hua Hin ? Which beach ? What kind of fish he get ?

Thanks a bunch !
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Re: Surfcasting fishing in HH ?

Post by jingjoe »

its not australia here mate, the oceans have been raped and pillaged, maybe some squid offshore ,but fish worthy to eat are far too small to surfcast for
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

I have wandered the beaches spinning many times over the years, never had a bite! I caught some pretty and colourful SMALL fish from the piers. The new harbour at Takieb looks fishy, so will be giving that a go when I'm back. I wish the sea fishing was better, might get a small boat when I finally retire and try round the islands.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

If your keen on lure fishing and all else fails you may wish to approach the problem Aussie style!

:thumb: [youtube][quote=NOKYAI post_id=435891 time=1489711088 user_id=253]

I have wandered the beaches spinning many times over the years, never had a bite! I caught some pretty and colourful SMALL fish from the piers. The new harbour at Takieb looks fishy, so will be giving that a go when I'm back. I wish the sea fishing was better, might get a small boat when I finally retire and try round the islands.
[/quote]
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

With plenty of dogs on the beach I could give that a try!
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
yves

Post by yves »

Thanks Mates, with sandy underwater, it should have some sole. I will be if i get some even small :)