Knifeman Apprehended at Hua Hin Railway Station

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
Big Boy

Knifeman Apprehended at Hua Hin Railway Station

Post by Big Boy »

Reports, photos and videos are appearing on social media about the police successfully apprehending a man brandishing a knife at Hua Hin Railway Station this afternoon.

Credit: Kulsawek Sawekwannakorn
Credit: Kulsawek Sawekwannakorn
knife.jpg (48.15 KiB) Viewed 2661 times
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
nellyp

Re: Knifeman Apprehended at Hua Hin Railway Station

Post by nellyp »

I had a guy attack me in Uttaradit with 2 engine valves sharpened to points. He looked like Wolverine. I had my 2 kids with me, but he just took a dislike to us. Luckily after shoving him away on the first attack (he was out of his head so not too difficult) I had to take refuge with the boys in 7/11 with him prowling outside. Apparently he is a town nutcase who drinks too much, so the law took him home. They didn't even lock him up. If I had defended myself as I should have and simply knocked him out I would have been locked up. But I know that, so I just fended him away.

Fact is that there are a lot of headers in Thailand, and they like to be tooled up. Be carefull and try not to wind up people in a shape; especially if they are with friends. Any of them could have a knife/valve/pointy sharp thing or even worse... a gun
Big Boy

Re: Knifeman Apprehended at Hua Hin Railway Station

Post by Big Boy »

In the case of the OP, if I understood the translation correctly, the culprit carried a card stating he had a mental disability (not sure if that's the correct term). The report stated he was taken to a mental institution.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18