Tessaban Hua Hin, blue book to get ID card?

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Tessaban Hua Hin, blue book to get ID card?

Post by Name Taken »

I have what is sort of like a 'House Book' and it has my name in it and directly above my name it says Master of the Universe.
:laugh:
bluelagoon

Post by bluelagoon »

aragon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:46 pm
bluelagoon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:39 am For those who live in large scale developpments in HH, did your developper take care of the formalities to get the yellow book?
Yes, ours did.
ok thanks for the info. I'll check out with mine if he can do so, but I recall he mentioned something like it had to go through Bangkok.
Nonsense is better then no sense :laugh:
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

bluelagoon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:34 pm
bluelagoon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:39 am For those who live in large scale developpments in HH, did your developper take care of the formalities to get the yellow book?
Yes, ours did.
ok thanks for the info. I'll check out with mine if he can do so, but I recall he mentioned something like it had to go through Bangkok.
That could have been to get your passport certified as original?
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
bluelagoon

Post by bluelagoon »

NOKYAI wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:59 pm
bluelagoon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Yes, ours did.
That could have been to get your passport certified as original?
yes something like that...from the Embassy then from the MFA in BKK. But I was trying to skip the trips and try to get a certified copy from the Thai Embassy in Europe, and the local authorities to translate et establish a "true copy" or the Passport.
Nonsense is better then no sense :laugh: