Info for travel article wanted.

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
jkurlant
Novice
Novice

Info for travel article wanted.

Post by jkurlant »

I am a travel writer with the New York Times travel section. I write often about Asia, and you can see some of my previous articles on the Times web site. I'm doing a new piece on Hua Hin, and I would love to get in contact with people who travel repeatedly to Hua Hin, to get a sense of what they like about it, how it compares to other Thai beach resorts, and which hotels they recommend - I will be there in a few weeks. You can reach me on jkurlantzick [at] tnr.com
Hervelon

Re: Info for travel article wanted.

Post by Hervelon »

jkurlant wrote:I am a travel writer with the New York Times travel section. I write often about Asia, and you can see some of my previous articles on the Times web site. I'm doing a new piece on Hua Hin, and I would love to get in contact with people who travel repeatedly to Hua Hin, to get a sense of what they like about it, how it compares to other Thai beach resorts, and which hotels they recommend - I will be there in a few weeks. You can reach me on jkurlantzick [at] tnr.com
Are you still looking for contributions?
Herve