Seeking professionals for depression treatment in Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Re: Seeking professionals for depression treatment in Hua Hin

Post by RCer »

There are no mediocre Psychiatrists. They are either great at their profession or they are narcissistic arses.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

A blood test with whatever you want tested is available at Hua Hin Hospital and private Blood testing labs on Petchasem Rd. The one I use is between the Baguette and Petrol Station. Price depends on what you want tested. I imagine for what she would need it would be between 2000 & 3000 Bht. Less than 1/2 the price of BK hosp. That would be a start. At least she'd know if she had nutritional deficiencies. Especially amino acid deficiencies and vit. D deficiency could trigger depression. Step one is she has to want to get better, step 2 she has to want to be responsible for her health. There is so much to discuss and this isn't the place to do it, especially since we're talking about a 3rd party.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Really appreciate all the very considered replies to this topic.

I've now done as much as I can, bearing in mind I don't know this person 'that' well and there's only so much I can say & do. But the information and advice you all gave was very solid and appreciated!

I look forward to returning less serious topics such as the price of wine or best full English breakfasts... although what could be more important than the latter!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk