TOT iptv box and fibre upgrade

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
buksida

TOT iptv box and fibre upgrade

Post by buksida »

Mrs buksi went to pay our TOT internet bill yesterday which is usually 800 baht for their fibre service.

She returns full of pride with a shiny new TOT IPTV box and an upgrade for the internet speed. I'm instantly expecting the bill to go up but apparently it is a free promotion at the moment and our bill has been reduced! :shock:

The box is one of those cheapo kodi things in TOT livery, programmed to receive all the Thai TV channels over wifi, we plugged it in and I have a happier wife now.

I've noticed no improvement in international net speeds (it runs at 10Mbps testing to servers in the US). So I presume the 'upgrade' was just for internal Thai internet, it is supposed to be 80Mbps but no chance!

Anyway for those using TOT wanting an easy way to keep the mrs happy, send her down the shop to grab a free TV box.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: TOT iptv box and fibre upgrade

Post by migrant »

Thanks for that! I'm sure Mrs M will be happy if she gets the same deal!!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
buksida

Post by buksida »

The fun didn't last long, the speed is actually way slower that it was before so it looks like mrs buksi has killed all of my international bandwidth and "upgraded" to a Thai only package. :banghead:

Moral of the story - don't let women near technical shit.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:lach:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20