TAT unveils Amazing Hua Hin 2019 programme

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
buksida

TAT unveils Amazing Hua Hin 2019 programme

Post by buksida »

The Tourism Authority of Thailand’s (TAT) Prachuap Khiri Khan office, together with 33 participating hotels in Hua Hin, has launched the ‘Amazing Hua Hin 2019’ promotion, offering up to 50% off room rates throughout the month of September.

Soraya Homchuen, director of TAT Prachuap Khiri Khan office said: “The Amazing Hua Hin 2019 campaign aims to promote domestic tourism and to attract more foreign tourists in the green season or off season to Hua Hin, which is easily accessible being just three hours’ drive south of Bangkok.” The participating properties in the promotion include international brands and boutique hotels.

The international brand hotels include Amari Hua Hin, Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villa Hua Hin, Dusit Thani Hua Hin, Evason Hua Hin, Hilton Hua Hin and Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin. The ‘Amazing Hua Hin 2019’ promotion also includes a surprise gift from TAT for guests when they check in (limited to 1,000 rooms).

Source: https://www.traveldailymedia.com/tat-un ... programme/
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: TAT unveils Amazing Hua Hin 2019 programme

Post by migrant »

Just friggin amazing
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
buksida

Post by buksida »

I would imagine this is purely aimed at rich Bangkokians, as even at a 50% discount some of those hotels are ridiculously priced.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

buksida wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:33 pm I would imagine this is purely aimed at rich Bangkokians, as even at a 50% discount some of those hotels are ridiculously priced.
Well, yes. Nobody wants poor tourists. Actually it would be best if they just sent there money and stayed home.