Is visa exemption to non imm O possible here

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Re: Is visa exemption to non imm O possible here

Post by Ratsima »

Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:22 am Based on all the uncertainty I’ve been in touch with Matt at AA Insurance and decided that the cheapest healthcare insurance that complies with Imm’s requirements is the best option for this year - maybe (hopefully) next year will be ok. Cheers
How much is it?

I'm balking at this insurance nonsense because as a US Federal retiree I have a decent Blue Cross package with very low out-of-pocket costs.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Is visa exemption to non imm O possible here

Post by Dannie Boy »

Ratsima wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:56 am
Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:22 am Based on all the uncertainty I’ve been in touch with Matt at AA Insurance and decided that the cheapest healthcare insurance that complies with Imm’s requirements is the best option for this year - maybe (hopefully) next year will be ok. Cheers
How much is it?

I'm balking at this insurance nonsense because as a US Federal retiree I have a decent Blue Cross package with very low out-of-pocket costs.
It’s age related and they offer three different levels of cover and two different levels of minimum deductible (Baht 100k or 200k), so for each age group 6 possible options. I’m not looking at it as good medical insurance, simply the ability to comply with Immigrations requirements.

Contact Matt at AA and ask for details specific to your circumstances - Huahin@aainsure.net