A Pilot's View

Discussion on science, nature and technology across the globe.
pharvey

A Pilot's View

Post by pharvey »

Received this video by Email this morning - absolutely incredible IMHO. This is the decent into Queenstown, New Zealand. I thought I'd start a thread for similar videos/photo's/experiences - something of a change from COVID-19!

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: A Pilot's View

Post by Dannie Boy »

pharvey wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:10 pm Received this video by Email this morning - absolutely incredible IMHO. This is the decent into Queenstown, New Zealand. I thought I'd start a thread for similar videos/photo's/experiences - something of a change from COVID-19!

Absolutely incredible indeed - I’d also add “absolutely scary“, the moment the plane started to go below the clouds, it looked as though it was heading straight for the top of the mountains!!
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Dannie Boy wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:08 pm Absolutely incredible indeed - I’d also add “absolutely scary“, the moment the plane started to go below the clouds, it looked as though it was heading straight for the top of the mountains!!
My thoughts exactly - trust the "Nose-cone Camera" was turned of!!

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Just need a joystick with vids like this, just to help the pilot out a bit..... lol