General Dross

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Grim Reaper
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

General Dross

Post by Grim Reaper »

We have some idiot posters who repeatedly post rubbish or offensive material in an attempt to bring sensible threads into disarray. These posters have been trying to wind our moderators up regularly, sometimes for many years. Sadly, they are no more than attention seekers.

We try to show tolerance, but some will not stop posting rubbish. We try suspension, but they return with the same rubbish. We get rid of them permanently, but they love us so much, they re-register and come back again. To ignore them, offends other members. Yes, they are TROLLS. We've actually had one Troll who decided to wear suspensions as badges of honour. Quite sad really - a shame they haven't got a life of their own.

After major discussion, we have agreed moderating these posts is pointless, and only serves to encourage the Troll. In future, we will simply move such posts to this LOCKED thread without comment to show the Troll up for what he is, basically an idiot. Yes, we understand some Trolls will also see having their post moved here as a badge of honour. However, the post will be little more than statements unassociated with any discussion, and as such will be meaningless.

Of course, if you want to post rubbish, we do have areas of the forum where it will be tolerated.

OUR ADVICE IS DO NOT READ THIS THREAD, YOU MAY BE OFFENDED, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TROLL NEEDS. If you do read it, you'll have no course to reply.

To start the thread off:
Lost wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:31 am From scientific evidence it looks like the virus is, pretty much, only killing old folk with health conditions.

Why the hysteria!? They had a good innings.
You reap what you sow
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Coronavirus humour

Post by Lost »

PeteC wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:19 am LAST ONE. NEXT ONE AND SOMEONE GOES INTO THE BIN :cheers:
Not a problem. Been here since quarantine started.

UK-summer-guy-bin-filled-with-water-13716618604.jpg
UK-summer-guy-bin-filled-with-water-13716618604.jpg (68.96 KiB) Viewed 281 times
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Forum Bullying

Post by Lost »

I appear to have had 2 posts thrown into 'dross' now. Only me and I've seen many a post worthy of being relegated to dross since I starte...I mean... since the moderators started the thread.

I can only come to 2 conclusions.

1: Out and out bullying. Picking on the young lad. Maybe a touch of jealousy, I dunno. Ganging up on the loner. Easy target. Dishing out a humiliating relegation to a kid that can't retaliate. Like a pack of wolves tearing apart a helpless prey. 'Throw him in dross!', they shout.

Or

2: I'm being a twat when posting.

Now, I'm pretty sure I'm not a #2. Which leaves me certain I'm being, unfairly, given a number 1 right to my face.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Re: Coronavirus (Covid-19) News

Post by europtimiste »

buksida wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:22 pm
HHTel wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:20 pm However, Buksi has pointed out that this thread is only about covid news in Thailand.
Preferably Thailand I said, as that is the basis of this forum. This thread is not the place to discuss UK politics.

:offtopic:
This is called Hua Hin Forum and we not Anglo Saxons are fed up to read about Brit and Yank and Aussi or NZ situations. We have all those informations on international newspapers. Pls. keep your informations and comments about Hua Hin and Thailand.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Sorry, Euroxxxx, when did you become a moderator.

It's already been dealt with.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

HHTel wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:42 pm Sorry, Euroxxxx, when did you become a moderator.

It's already been dealt with.
Not really.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!
Just gave my self lines!
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

HHTel wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:51 pm I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!I will not bite!
Just gave my self lines!
Long time I didn't hear a 78 rayed LP
Topspin
Banned
Banned

Post by Topspin »

europtimiste wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:34 pm
buksida wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:22 pm
HHTel wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:20 pm However, Buksi has pointed out that this thread is only about covid news in Thailand.
Preferably Thailand I said, as that is the basis of this forum. This thread is not the place to discuss UK politics.

:offtopic:
This is called Hua Hin Forum and we not Anglo Saxons are fed up to read about Brit and Yank and Aussi or NZ situations. We have all those informations on international newspapers. Pls. keep your informations and comments about Hua Hin and Thailand.

The heading of this topic I shall remind you is Coronavirus (Covid-19) News, there is a separate thread dealing with Hua Hin in particular. Nobody is holding a knife at your throat to read what other posters might find interesting. I don't know why, but you seem to have a real big chip on your shoulder about certain nationalities. :tsk:
To all conspiracy theorists...“when you hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.” :naughty:
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

April/May are the hottest times of year. You will be beginning to cool down now.

:cheers: