Car Wash

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Car Wash

Post by handdrummer »

I know it was talked about before, but I can't find it so, I'll ask again.

Where's the best place to have a car washed and the interior cleaned? I remember something about a car wash near Sao Paulo Hospital but I'm not sure that I remember correctly.

BTW, when I search for "car wash", I get washing hands, washing machine, etc.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: Car Wash

Post by thecolonel »

handdrummer wrote:I know it was talked about before, but I can't find it so, I'll ask again.

Where's the best place to have a car washed and the interior cleaned? I remember something about a car wash near Sao Paulo Hospital but I'm not sure that I remember correctly.

BTW, when I search for "car wash", I get washing hands, washing machine, etc.
I can't comment on how good they are but I know of three, and I sometimes see cars sparkling there

1. Soi 94 - just down from Lucky Sandwich

2. Near soi 94 - go up Soi 94 past Initial condo tel turn right and go along to Bon gai, Big C mini on right, somewhere there same side is one

3. Soi 51 near the busses that go to Bkk(a friend goes here and she's happy with service)

HTH

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

There used to be a place on the bottom floor of the parking in Market Village. Again I don't know how good they are
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

The one in MV is still there as far as I know. Good or bad doesn't really matter as the price is double that of any other.

The Colonel's No. 2 is very good. I've used them for years.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Thank you all.