FA Cup 2020

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: FA Cup 2020

Post by Lost »

One thing I took from the game today and the scenes after, is how Leicester's Thai owner, Top, is completely embarrassing all the other owners in the Premier league (particularly those of the 'big 6'). The amount of affection he has from everyone involved with the club is unparalleled. It was the same for his father so it's no surprise.

He's giving everyone a lesson on how to run a football club. And how to run a business. The American and English owners, especially, should be bloody ashamed and take a look at how the Thai is going about business and learn from him.

Well done, Top! Bloody deserved. By far the best club owner in the Premier.

Screenshot_20210516_002508.jpg
(438.53 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

He's just another corrupt Thai businessman, part of the elite, part of the 'cartel'. Anyway, well done Leicester, well deserved and well done Pete.
Talk is cheap
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Thanks. Got lucky with the last pick as in situations like that I would usually pick Chelsea. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Yes, congrats Pete for winning and thanks Pharvey for setting it up. These are always good fun, albeit frustrating most of the time. :thumb:
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

Not a good week for Little Tommy Tickle
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

pharvey wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:25 am
lindosfan1 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:29 am Well done Pete for winning :bow: and thanks to Mr P Harvey for setting it up. :cheers:
Leicester did ok as well.
Congrats to PeteC indeed - seems the "Three Kings" of Wendy Football are yourself, PeteC and Caller!! All hail you!! :bow: :D

I shall endevour to work things out with the British & Irish Lions and teach both VS and Parahandy a lesson when it comes to F1 - I shall not mention you Lindosfan whom I believe is extracting the urine...... :neener:
:lach:
Extract the urine me, I would never do that. :oops: :naughty: Especially from any Welsh gentlemen :duck: In the premier wendyball game one notes you are 4 places higher than me in the league. I :bow: to your superior knowledge of this game. :duck: :D
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.