English food shop online

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Big Boy

English food shop online

Post by Big Boy »

I've just seen this link tweeted. Some nice treats on there. Apologies if I was the only one in Thailand who didn't know about this shop already.

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a ... ariety_1_1
Championship Millwall - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 21
PeteC

Re: English Food Shop

Post by PeteC »

I don't see Heinz Lentil Soup on there, but I didn't go through 50 some odd pages. That soup is the best lentil soup I can remember having. A meal in a bowl, and you can add in meat and veg as you choose. :cheers:

Edit: A variety of Heinz soups should be available at your Villa.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, a lot of this is available at various shops around town most of the time, but there are a few extras, and it's at your finger tips, delivered.

Points 48; Position 21
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I didn't know about the shop either, but after looking at the first 5/6 pages, I didn't really see anything that isn't already available here, although might not be the same brand.
Talk is cheap
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I think the key to it all will be the price delivered as compared to what the local supermarkets are charging.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I think the key to it is having a better structure than randomly displaying items over 50 odd pages. Well done whoever gets to the end.

What I did notice is that Typhoo teas are more expensive than at AP, a pack of 5 Twirl bars was 6 baht cheaper than VM and there was a 3rd, but I have forgotten! :roll:
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'd guess, as with most things on Lazada, the more you buy from the same store, the cheaper delivery gets. We often find ourselves visiting 3 or 4 different shops locally to find English foods that they used to sell, but are out of stock. Very difficult to gauge prices as pictures are out of sync with descriptions on my screen.

Points 48; Position 21
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

That happens on mine too. Either refresh or pick a product then return and it sorts itself out. Very strange!