Settings in Hua Hin Forum

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Settings in Hua Hin Forum

Post by thecolonel »

ive had a look on Web version in settings and manage notifications

i want to turn off being notified by email when there has been a post im following

cant seem to see how to do that??

TIA
buksida

Re: Settings in Hua Hin Forum

Post by buksida »

Click on your username in the top right > in the drop-down click 'user control panel'

In there its under 'manage subscriptions' > unsubscribe to the thread and the notifications will stop.

If that doesn't work, try 'board preferences' > 'edit notification options' > unselect all email notifications
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

buksida wrote:Click on your username in the top right > in the drop-down click 'user control panel'

In there its under 'manage subscriptions' > unsubscribe to the thread and the notifications will stop.
No sorry, you misunderstand me

I just don't want to get e mails notifying me about topics I'm following

I don't want to unsubscribe to the topic, just don't want the e mails

Is that an option?

Thanks

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

buksida

Post by buksida »

buksida wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 am If that doesn't work, try 'board preferences' > 'edit notification options' > unselect all email notifications
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

buksida wrote:
buksida wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 am If that doesn't work, try 'board preferences' > 'edit notification options' > unselect all email notifications
Perfect!

Thanks Buksi

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk