Premier League 2021-22

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Premier League 2021-22

Post by Lost »

Fortunately, 3 of our first team came on to dismantle them in 15-20 minutes. :shock:

Many transfers needed.
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Tottenham spent £100 million on Lo Celso and Ndombele. :shock:

We'll be lucky to get any of that back. Ndombele won't play again I don't think. Booed off the pitch after getting subbed and deciding to take a slow stroll off the pitch at 0-1 down and time running out.

Only thing that makes me feel any better about this horrible investment, is remembering that Arsenal spent £72 million on Pepe.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

It's caller vs Big Boy in the next round of the FA Cup. :D
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Lost wrote:Tottenham spent £100 million on Lo Celso and Ndombele. :shock:

We'll be lucky to get any of that back. Ndombele won't play again I don't think. Booed off the pitch after getting subbed and deciding to take a slow stroll off the pitch at 0-1 down and time running out.

Only thing that makes me feel any better about this horrible investment, is remembering that Arsenal spent £72 million on Pepe.
No, they really spent *Zero on Pepe because Everton gave them 35 million for Iwobi and 20 for Walcott both of whom had a combined true value of minus 17 million, factoring in their wages!

You'll never convince me otherwise that there wasn't some very dodgy deals going on bearing in mind Moshiri and Usmanov were at Arsenal before EvertonImage

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Arsenal knocked out the FA Cup by Forest. :laugh:

Happy days.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Lost wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:56 pm It's caller vs Big Boy in the next round of the FA Cup. :D
A dream draw for the fans with a day out in London thrown in. Personally, I'm not a fan of cup competitions, but this should be a good money spinner, which is what it's all about for the smaller clubs. Who knows, Chelsea may play their reserve team, and Plymouth get lucky.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:40 am Who knows, Chelsea may play their reserve team, and Plymouth get lucky.
I'm not sure we have a reserve team or players. But judging by the team he put out on Saturday against a non-league team, he will field a strong team.
Talk is cheap
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

I guess this is the Prem League/FA Cup 21/22 thread now...

Unless you're a fan of Arsenal, Leeds, Villa or Newcastle(have I missed anyone?!) then it's just the Prem!

thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Lost wrote:Tottenham spent £100 million on Lo Celso and Ndombele. :shock:

One for you Mr Lost ....

Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Us Tottenham fans were promised a bit of business this window. And that promise has been delivered. Absolutely buzzing. Gonna give us a slight edge in the top four race, this. 🙏

dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

^^At last!! An amusing Twitter post! :thumb: More of these please and less of the tediously repetitive crap on other threads. :D
:cheers: :cheers:
This is the way
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Arsenal are trying to get the game at the weekend postponed because of injuries, red cards and AFCON.

Absolute disgrace.

That would mean us having to squeeze in 3 postponed games in-between other matches. They know this. It's a bigger game for them at the weekend than us. Even if we lose we could still go above them with the other game in hand. If they lose, we're ahead with two games in hand.

Sneaky fckers. Their appeals for a postponement better get laughed at.

:cuss:
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

Lost wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:33 pm Arsenal are trying to get the game at the weekend postponed because of injuries, red cards and AFCON.

Absolute disgrace.

That would mean us having to squeeze in 3 postponed games in-between other matches. They know this. It's a bigger game for them at the weekend than us. Even if we lose we could still go above them with the other game in hand. If they lose, we're ahead with two games in hand.

Can we give Lost his very own heading, that way we can just not bother to log on to his one trick pony comments.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

arcadianagain wrote:
Lost wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:33 pm Arsenal are trying to get the game at the weekend postponed because of injuries, red cards and AFCON.

Absolute disgrace.

Can we give Lost his very own heading, that way we can just not bother to log on to his one trick pony comments.
No.

(Is my vote).

I like to hear what fans of other clubs are thinking. The clue is in the name... forum.

Talking of which, any Villa fans on here? What's El Ghazi like?

Thanks

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

thecolonel wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:54 pm
arcadianagain wrote:

Absolute disgrace.

No.

(Is my vote).

I like to hear what fans of other clubs are thinking. The clue is in the name... forum.

Talking of which, any Villa fans on here? What's El Ghazi like?

Thanks

I know that Prince William is a big Villa fan, but he’s a bit too preoccupied stringing his Uncle up against the wall at the moment!!