Can anyone recommend a Urologist in Petchaburi or Pranburi (Not Hua Hin)

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Kerry
Novice
Novice

Can anyone recommend a Urologist in Petchaburi or Pranburi (Not Hua Hin)

Post by Kerry »

Can anyone recommend a Urologist in either Petchaburi or Pranburi?
Currently I travel to Rama Hospital in Bangkok every 5 weeks to have my SPC changed and this means an overnight stay. This has been going on for over 3 years and it's getting tiresome. I don't want a urologist in Hua Hin because that's where the damage was done.
Cheers, Kerry
PeteC

Re: Can anyone recommend a Urologist in Petchaburi or Pranburi (Not Hua Hin)

Post by PeteC »

There may be several urologists in Hua Hin who are not associated with the hospital where you encountered problems. That may be something to research. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Kerry wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:17 pm Can anyone recommend a Urologist in either Petchaburi or Pranburi?
Currently I travel to Rama Hospital in Bangkok every 5 weeks to have my SPC changed and this means an overnight stay. This has been going on for over 3 years and it's getting tiresome. I don't want a urologist in Hua Hin because that's where the damage was done.
Cheers, Kerry
I can recommend a Urologist in Petchaburi by the name of Dr Wittaya - details of his clinic are below. He speaks good English and also works at the Petcharat Hospital in Petchaburi. He operated on me to sort out an Inguinal Hernia and also for an enlarged prostate, both dealt with very satisfactory.

Dr. Wittaya
+66 89 775 9121
https://goo.gl/maps/ex7paMSWdEgMeqap7
Kerry
Novice
Novice

Post by Kerry »

Thanks Dannie Boy, I'll give Dr. Wittaya a call and see what's what.
It was an infectiion following an op for an inguinal hernia that buggered me up!
Kerry
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Kerry wrote:Thanks Dannie Boy, I'll give Dr. Wittaya a call and see what's what.
It was an infectiion following an op for an inguinal hernia that buggered me up!
Kerry
Dr Wittaya has a very good reputation throughout the medical profession in this area - I mentioned his name to the pharmacist we use and she said he’s the best - I’m only recommending him based on experience (and the 10% he gives me) - the last comment is only joking!! Not sure how easy it is to call him, I’ve always gone to his clinic during the early morning slot arriving before 8am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk