Boy, 2, drowns in pool while OnlyFans model mum posed for photoshoot

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

https://au.news.yahoo.com/boy-2-drowns- ... 51725.html

A two-year-old boy drowned in a villa swimming pool while his OnlyFans model mother partied with friends for a photoshoot inside the house.

Chawanakon Hancharoenpanna was taken with his 26-year-old mother, Wiyada Pontawee, and her photographer husband to the house in Pattaya, Thailand, on Valentine's Day.

Several other adult models were also understood to have attended the party, which also doubled as a photoshoot.

Wiyada, whose nickname is 'Soda', posed in front of the pool in a black bikini earlier in the day.

The two-year-old, along with his younger brother and another child, were also pictured splashing around in the pool.

Photos show a party inside the villa with guests eating grilled prawns and drinking bottles of whisky.

Tragically, Chawanakon – who was just two days away from his third birthday – drowned in the pool later that evening while his mother was working inside having her pictures and video taken.

She regularly poses in explicit images for OnlyFans and other adult platforms where she charges followers.

The toddler's father heard him struggling in the water and emergency services were called at 10pm.

Paramedics arrived and performed CPR on the boy, and he was taken to hospital before being declared dead later that evening.

Speaking after his death, devastated Wiyada said: "I'm heartbroken. I don't want to live anymore. I am praying to bring my son back to life."

He was choking': Boy's dad recalls drowning

The boy's father Pongrit Hancharoenpanna told paramedics who arrived at the scene he and his wife were working when the accident happened.

Speaking in the video from the scene, he says: "I was working when it happened. Then I heard the sound from the water and saw my boy in the pool. He was choking, so I jumped in to help him but it was too late."

A spokesman for the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Rescue Service said they received a report of a child drowning in critical condition in a pool villa house, in the upmarket Pratumnak area of Pattaya City.

"At the scene, the father and mother carried the body of a two-year-old boy and asked for help at the entrance of the villa," they added.

"Rescue workers tried to help and pumped the heart to try and save his life. His father and mother were weeping and crying not far away, before the officers urgently transported the child to the hospital.

"Initially, the medical team provided the best assistance but were unable to save the child's life."

The service warned parents to watch their children closely when they take them to visit pools to prevent accidents.

Police have not started an investigation into the death.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Boy, 2, drowns in pool while OnlyFans model mum posed for photoshoot

Post by Dannie Boy »

Pity they didn’t spend more time taking care of their children rather than their egos - knowing Thailand nothing will happen to the parents. Tragic end to a young life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Dannie Boy wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:52 pm Pity they didn’t spend more time taking care of their children rather than their egos - knowing Thailand nothing will happen to the parents. Tragic end to a young life!!

Very sad indeed...... And bloody annoying that these @rsewhipes are actually able to reproduce!
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
m_right
Guru
Guru

Post by m_right »

It is also sad to read these comments. These type of incidents happen all over the world. Have some empathy.
"Religion is What Keeps the Poor from Murdering the Rich" -- Napoleon Bonaparte
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

m_right wrote:It is also sad to read these comments. These type of incidents happen all over the world. Have some empathy.
I’m sorry but the parents didn’t show a lot of concern towards the child putting their own priorities over looking after their children. We all know that “accidents” can happen, but quite often there are contributory factors - in this case a lack of concern towards the children’s safety appears to be the case!!

Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

m_right wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:54 am It is also sad to read these comments. These type of incidents happen all over the world. Have some empathy.
Believe it or not, there are people, including Farangs, that have no idea just how dangerous a swimming pool is. I posted this, after some consideration, in the belief that it may just jolt somebody into taking a bit more care, thereby saving a life.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!