The 20th annual Bangkok International Book Fair is back at Bang Sue Grand Station

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
PeteC

The 20th annual Bangkok International Book Fair is back at Bang Sue Grand Station

Post by PeteC »

After two years without a physical event, bookworms should be delighted to hear the Thailand National Book Fair has returned. The 20th Bangkok International Book Fair and 50th National Book Fair, organised by the Publishers and Booksellers Association of Thailand (PUBAT), has relocated from their previous venue in Muang Thong Thani and is taking place at Bangkok's Bang Sue Grand Station from now until April 6 under the concept of "Future" and features books that will take us to the world of a distant time.....

The 2022 edition sees an even larger arrangement where visitors can browse a massive array of titles from various genres from a total of 208 local and international publishers, who have set up over 580 booths divided into six different zones -- children's books; educational books; international books; used and rare books; comics and light novels; and general interest. In addition, 30 exhibitions will take place at the venue, alongside a line-up of workshops and talks......

The 50th National Book Fair and 20th Bangkok International Book Fair 2022 is being held at Bang Sue Grand Station between Saturday, March 26 and Wednesday, April 6 2022. (The fair runs from 17.00 – 21.00). For more information, please visit facebook.com/bookthai and thailandbookfair.com.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/life/social ... old-return

Full article at link.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: The 20th annual Bangkok International Book Fair is back at Bang Sue Grand Station

Post by migrant »

Any pictures?? Love seeing the beautiful models standing by the new release books.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.