[ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Big Boy

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Key Visa Thailand

Post by Big Boy »

:agree:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

I have always had excellent service over the years and I will go to them in the future as in the past. One can always judge from ones own experience which in my case has been excellent.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

I will say again for domestic stuff where his team does the work they are obviously fine

More complex stuff rely on overseas communication like getting partner visa no chance

No more about him from me

Have a beautiful evening
buksida

Post by buksida »

Gonna give a big plug to Key Visa for assisting with UK passport renewal. As usual, great service and big savings on messing around with two trips to Bangkok.

Be aware though that due to delays in processing in the UK, it took 3 MONTHS to get the passport back (which is now black instead of maroon). Make sure you do it well in advance of any planned travel or visa expiry.

passport .jpg
passport .jpg (74.01 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Surely you mean blue? Weren't we promised blue?
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

It's actually very dark blue but appears black under certain conditions.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

I visited KV yesterday with my passport renewal. They "promised" a 10 week turnround but looking at Buksi's post above it took 12 weeks for his. I leave for the UK mid August so time is deffo a factor. Has anyone had a more recent experience with KV passport renewal?

I guess in the worst case scenario I would have to get an Emergency Travel Document from the UK Embassy. Anyone ever used one of these? How does it affect your visa status? (non imm "o") retirement.
TIA.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Its much quicker now, mine was done over xmas/new year/covid so took extra time since everybody was off work in the UK and there was a big backlog. A recent renewal from a pal took about 6 weeks.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

buksida wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:20 am Its much quicker now, mine was done over xmas/new year/covid so took extra time since everybody was off work in the UK and there was a big backlog. A recent renewal from a pal took about 6 weeks.
:thumb: :cheers:

― George Carlin