Ice-hockey WC 2022

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Bamboo Grove

Ice-hockey WC 2022

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Any other ice-hockey fans here? There used to be some Canadians and U.S. folks, don't know if there are any more. The first day of the World Cup here in Finland has just started. We were Olympic champions but I don't think that It's coming home now. Finland playing vs Norway just now in the brand new Tampere rink.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Ice-hockey WC 2022

Post by migrant »

I watch very few sports on TV but when living in the states always enjoyed going to hockey games.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

It's Finland vs Canada in the final on Sunday.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

At the extra time we scored our 4th goal. It looked good 3 minutes before the end but an awful 48 seconds let Canada come back from 3-1 down to 3-3. However, and sorry BigBoy, it's staying home.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

:thumb: :clap:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

First ever Finn to join the Triple Gold Club: Valtteri Filppula. Triple Gold Club is, you have won NHL, Olympic Gold and Word Championship. Filppula won the NHL with Detroit and the other two, you guessed it, with Finland this year.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Saw highlights, great game!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.