[ADVERTORIAL] AA Insurance

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Looking for House insurance

Post by joelle »

My husband went to their office last week, didn't see Jenny only new faces and didn't get a knowledgeable answer to his request.
Not sure the service will be as good anymore, but let's hope it will.
Pity Matt has gone as he was very efficient and helpful, always finding a solution that suits.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Looking for House insurance

Post by Dannie Boy »

joelle wrote:My husband went to their office last week, didn't see Jenny only new faces and didn't get a knowledgeable answer to his request.
Not sure the service will be as good anymore, but let's hope it will.
Pity Matt has gone as he was very efficient and helpful, always finding a solution that suits.
I think you’re right, for run of the mill stuff the other staff will probably be ok, but for anything a bit more complicated they might struggle to provide the service that Matt always seemed to. I remember him being particularly good when sorting out some Covid insurance during the early days of clampdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Re: Looking for House insurance

Post by Big Boy »

Nereus wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:33 pm Not sure where to post this:
Trying to tidy up some insurance policies today and sent an email to Matt at AA Brokers. Everybody else may be aware of this, but I was'nt, and that is that Matt has retired and moved back to the Nederlands.
What a shame - he was very good. He jumped through hoops, and turned somersaults helping me in the past. Certainly went that extra mile to help. Not good news at all. I hope he enjoys his retirement.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] AA Insurance

Post by joelle »

Read this on the Hua Hin Expats Facebook page
I quote : 《For anyone who has an international expat health insurance policy issued through AA Insure on Phetchkasem Road - I have April International based in France - it seems that our policy administration has been switched to AA World in Delhi India. So if you are emailing or speaking to someone at AA and you have no idea who they are, that may be why. From what I’m told, local policies generated in Thailand will still be handled by the Phetkasem Road office.》author Jon Friedman
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] AA Insurance

Post by Dannie Boy »

I recently received a notification regarding our home insurance renewal and the email definitely came from one of the usual HH office team members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk