Question - Install all posts to topics I was in previous posts with.

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
PET
Legend
Legend

Question - Install all posts to topics I was in previous posts with.

Post by PET »

I want to re-install all the topics I was in previous posts which came to me by email.
I do not know what I did to remove this but can some body please tell me how it can be re-installed. Thanks
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Question - Install all posts to topics I was in previous posts with.

Post by Lev »

To get an alert when some replies to a topic you have posted in, you need to check the "notify me when a reply is posted" box in options below the reply window.

To get a list of all posts you have contributed to click "your posts" under quick links in the top left: search.php?search_id=egosearch

You can check which topics you are "watching" in the user control panel: ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=subscribed

You can also have emails sent to you on replies, these settings can also be managed in the user control panel: ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options
PET
Legend
Legend

Re: Question - Install all posts to topics I was in previous posts with.

Post by PET »

Thank you very much
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.