Buying online from Lazada

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Buying online from Lazada

Post by Dannie Boy »

I think getting on for half of the comments on this thread have been about the poor quality of the items ordered, so trying to eliminate the counterfeit rubbish would be a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:18 pm I think getting on for half of the comments on this thread have been about the poor quality of the items ordered, so trying to eliminate the counterfeit rubbish would be a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That actually is my only complaint about Lazada.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I and family order quite regularly from Lazada. I've never had a problem with the product bar on one occasion a completely different item was sent. As it turned out, the item sent in error was worth quite a bit more than the item I ordered ..... so we kept it.

I will always check the reviews, and seller % ratings. I will only order from sellers with the three categories above 90%.
Some sellers actually have a shop in which case you can google search the shop for more info and if possible, give them a call.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

My wife is a huge fan of Lazada with an average 12 orders a month ( for myself 12 a year) but the point I can make is that the correct item has always been delivered and only one item has been returned this year when she ordered the wrong size - to thank you Lazada
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Also been using it for years, one or two items have been wrong but most of the stuff has been as ordered. Yes, there is a lot of cheap junk on there but the silly prices should be a giveaway for that.

I've also noticed there are considerable savings to be made by buying identical items that are for sale in Hua Hin at a premium. A recent example would be a HDMI adaptor to connect my laptop to a bigger screen - 400 baht in Banana IT and JIB in MV, the identical cable was 120 on Laz. The Mrs wanted a pressure cooker, 899 on Laz, 1,200 for the identical model in Lotuss - there is a good reason the high street shops and retailers are losing out, it all adds up.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

I get a lot of things and generally have no issues. Prices are good but buyer beware if it is too good. Biggest problem lately is Kerry who can be unreliable whereas flash and Lex are better