Restaurant at the end /start of road 112

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Restaurant at the end /start of road 112

Post by Hahuahin »

Does anyone know the name of the restaurant located at the junction / roundabout at the end of soi 112 when coming down 112 from Thap Tai and can recommend the place? Not far away is what I think is a Sansri apartment building. I have never been to this restaurant as the location IMO is a bit too exposed to traffic dust etc., but I pass there almost daily, and it looks like they have a lot of guests in the afternoon/evening, so they are clearly doing something right.
hahuahin
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Restaurant at the end /start of road 112

Post by caller »

Hahuahin wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:31 pm Does anyone know the name of the restaurant located at the junction / roundabout at the end of soi 112 when coming down 112 from Thap Tai and can recommend the place? Not far away is what I think is a Sansri apartment building. I have never been to this restaurant as the location IMO is a bit too exposed to traffic dust etc., but I pass there almost daily, and it looks like they have a lot of guests in the afternoon/evening, so they are clearly doing something right.
hahuahin
Don't know the name, sorry, but have eaten there a few times. It's very cheap, which might explain it's popularity. I have always found it very average, which considering the prices is fair enough.
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm presuming this is the place you're talking about. Google Maps calls it Im Jang.

Im Jang.jpg
Im Jang.jpg (104.94 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Championship Millwall - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 21
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Looking at the photos, the food looks OK until you get to my pet hate - frozen chips, and very thin frozen chips, which is worse for me. Prices on the menu look very reasonable though. Looks good enough for a try one day soon.
Championship Millwall - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 21
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I used to sit there when it was previously a restaurant. Have a couple of beers and watch the roundabout getting gridlocked then the chaos that ensued.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

HHTel wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:40 pm I used to sit there when it was previously a restaurant. Have a couple of beers and watch the roundabout getting gridlocked then the chaos that ensued.
I thought it still was a restautant?
Talk is cheap
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Yes it is of course. It was a different restaurant before.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Post by Hahuahin »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:24 pm I'm presuming this is the place you're talking about. Google Maps calls it Im Jang.

Im Jang.jpg

Yes its that one. Thanks, will try soon.
hahuahin