Looking For New Tablet

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Big Boy

Re: Looking For New Tablet

Post by Big Boy »

All sorted, thank you. I had my niece in the UK create a fake UK account for me, and yes, ITVX is giving the illusion of working as well :D
Championship Millwall 1 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 21
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I just read this thread, from the beginning, for the first time. BB, Glad you got everything sorted and the new tablet is working well. I’ll be interested to follow if the new Uk account or region settings result in the applications your looking for becoming available so you can download / install.

I figured it out eventually but the informal names and descriptions of the various types of USB connectors, ports and cables confused me at first. Here is a link (there are many out there) that explains the various USB types, shapes and why some only support low speed data transfer and charging speeds while others support much faster speeds and rates.

https://www.szapphone.com/blog/usb-conn ... pes-guide/
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Scout wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am I’ll be interested to follow if the new Uk account or region settings result in the applications your looking for becoming available so you can download / install.
Yes, as soon as I switched to the account my niece created for me, and switched to UK on my VPN, I immediately found and downloaded iPlayer and itvX. Both have worked faultlessly for me so far, although the test hasn't been extensive.
Championship Millwall 1 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 21