Trying to Avoid a Replay or Make Another

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
isiah
Rookie
Rookie

Trying to Avoid a Replay or Make Another

Post by isiah »

I will be returning to hua hin in august. I was there last year at the same time and i am hoping someone can shed some light on a few things for me. Last year had its goods and bads. I had 2 very crazy experiences both complete opposites.

One night at the Hilton i left with 3 girls and went back to my hotel. The deal was as it seemed. Once we got back two were very into it but the 3rd was a little confused. Apparently she really liked me and got all sad that i wanted her friends too and stormed out crying. One friend reluctantly left after her, while the third stayed the night. I was a little dissappointed but the one that stayed was great for the rest of the night. All of this for free. No money even discussed.

Seeing as i was leaving the next day i thought i would try to duplicatethis at a beer bar. My only bb girl experience was i bar fined one. Actually i bar fined 3 of them at the same time. The deal was we were to go to a hotel and all have a nice time for awhile. I was pretty clear with what i was looking for. They all seemed a little curious and were up for it. We got up to the hotel and things went sour. After several requests all of the clothes finally came off. One girl stayed in the bathroom, one on the end of the bed and the other one me. The was no forplay of any kind. No bj, no kissing nothing. One got on top and did her thing as fast as she could. After that ended the three of them all got dressed and wanted their money. This was not what i imagined or explained before. I payed all but i was not very happy or impressed but didnt want to start any kind of trouble.

What i am wondering is if this is what to expect from bb girls in hua hin? This was the only time i have ever tried it. Second question..is the Hilton still a place to go later on at night and pick up? The two nights i was at the Hilton there seemed to be alot of girls. This was in August last year. Is this still the case? Looking forward to hearing form you all. Thx.
buksida

Post by buksida »

From what I have seen the girls in HH are not the hardened professionals you will find in Pattaya or Phuket. Of course there are the odd one or two but on the whole the lasses here tend to by shyer and quieter in the bedroom ( apparently :oops: ).

Due to the fact that the town has less sex tourists I would imagine that the girls are less experienced and adventurous than their Pattaya sisters. Most people dont come to HH for the girls!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Isiah,
You've either got an overactive libido or imagination.
I just can't quite decide which.
larioboy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by larioboy »

3 girls at a time? In Hua Hin? I thought such things would only be possible in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket!
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Post by Heebio »

Isiah, the last post you submitted on your trip last year complained about the lack of talent in Hua Hin bars. Now you describe how you were bar fining three girls at a time....things must've improved.

The scenario you describe in your post could happen anywhere, including Pattaya and BKK. The girls in Hua Hin are no less up for it than anywhere else and are not neccessarily more shy or timid. All Thai's are naturally shy in the bedroom - they lose this with time and experience. But as Buksida points out, it's fair to say that generally Hua Hin girls have less experience of farang excess.

I've never bar fined three girls but I know that to have fun with a couple of girls they have to be comfortable with each other and know each other well....usually good friends. A bit of spade work in the bar won't do you any harm either - buy them a few drinks, have a laugh, but also negotiate. You can usually get a handle on how genuine they are in this situation.

You say you it was clear what the deal was but the girls didn't follow through. This can happen in any bar anywhere, and with any number of girls from one upwards.....it's happened to us all, and not just in Hua Hin.

If you want to give it another go when you're back in town, fair do's. Spend a bit more time in the bars first though - get to know the girls and have laugh. If you can build up some kind of relationship you'll have much more chance of a genuine and fun experience.
Never trust a hippy....
isiah
Rookie
Rookie

Post by isiah »

I did bar fine three girls. It was the night i was catching a train out of town and had some time to kill. I really was just trying to duplicate what almost happened the night before. Dont get me wrong, I think the girls in Hua hin are very nice and very friendly. Partly due to the nature of their job and part due to the fact that some of them are just sweet girls. My main point is that last year there were no stunners in any of the bars. Trust me i was in and out of them for about 4 or 5 days and didnt bar fine any until i was on my way out of town. I did state that at the Hilton the talent seemed to be much better.

The bars were still fun. I did have a laugh with many of the girls and yes i do have a very active imagination. So what are the odds that I can actually make this happen this year when I come back in August?

P.S. Anyone out there golf or interested in arranging some kind of games for when i come out?
larry70dj

Post by larry70dj »

I would imagine most BG's would be happy to go in a threesome or foursome, if they liked the others. Most of them sleep 2 or 3 to a room above the bar anyway and are always seeing each others bodies. They would do their math pretty quickly. Unless you have 3 penisis, you can only be sh***ing one of them at a time anyway. Personly, I can't see the point. I only ever took more than one girl if I thought that the real stunner in the pack would be lame or too drunk. The others were just reserves.