H.H.G.S 9th Annual Charity Christmas Fundraising Project

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

H.H.G.S 9th Annual Charity Christmas Fundraising Project

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

There will be a Golf tournament @ the Imperial lake view Hotel & golf club with evening buffet and dinner @ the Dusit resort & Polo club where we will be raising money for the charity fund

9th Charity Christmas - Fund Raising Project
Tuesday 18th December 2007

Hua Hin golf society will be looking to collect as many prizes for both raffle and selected golf awards.
The money raised will be going to local charities which include:

Projects for 2007

Baan Nong Kam
School: We are in the process of supplying funds for a toilet block, furnishing a nursing room, supplying ceiling fans and also supplying some computer equipment.

Toohgkhan School: We are in the process of supplying funds for a toilet block, supplying mosquito netting, supplying a water tank, shelves for books, supplying ceiling fans and also supplying some computer equipment.

Baan Pong Yai School: We are in the process of supplying funds for a toilet block, supplying ceiling fans and also supplying mosquito netting.
Pu-Wai School: We have supplied funds for ceiling fans.

Walai School: We have supplied funds for a water tank.

Petchaburi Adult Mental Home: We have purchased clothing, sanitary wear, underwear, shoes (flip flops or the like) storage cases etc.

WE NEED YOUR HELP DURING 2007 - THANK YOU

If you wish to make a donation or you wish to be considered for as a beneficiary of our charity you can contact:

Robert Baker hhappy1@aol.com 087 916 2358,

Mick Evans or Trevor Firth or in fact any committee member.

Our email address is: huahingolfsociety@hotmail.com

web site: www.huahingolfsociety.com

We welcome donations to the Hua Hin Golf Society Charity Fund all year round, but our main fund raising project happens just before Christmas each year. This Christmas was our eighth year. A golf tournament is played during the day and a Gala Dinner is arranged in the evening. We ask local businesses for their support to supply gifts for prizes and for the evenings raffle. This year alone (19th December 2006) we raised 416,000 Baht.

Past projects which we have funded from the Charity Fund include: A special needs school in Petchaburi which we supported for three years buying equipment for their use. Walai School, Nong Plub, Hua Hin, We supplied mosquito netting, ceiling fans, plastic mats and a megaphone, we also built a toilet block for the kindergarten children. On another occasion we supplied TV’s for the classrooms plus a computer with printer. Kaopitak School, Hua Hin. We supplied a water tank to their building so as they did not have to purchase water for the children to wash with and use in the toilets. Bangwangboad School, (Pala U Road, Hua Hin. We supplied insect screens, fans, floor covering, redecorated classrooms and we also subsidized them each month for a year for additional food at lunchtimes. We also gave them funds in order that they could build a “canteenâ€
Last edited by dr dave soul monsta on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The Golf Society have done great work over the years, i play in this tournament every year and its always a great day. Iyts not like some charities where you cant see where you money goes - its very visible and has been a great help to many schools, orphanages.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

JW, employ a spell checker and not just for here, i have one but it seems to be fallible at times :oops:
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

Is there a date for this event?
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.[Benjamin Franklin]
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Hua Hin Golf Society
9th Charity Christmas - Fund Raising Project
Tuesday 18th December 2007
There will be a Golf Tournament at The Imperial Lake View Hotel & Golf Club and in the evening a Buffet Dinner at The Dusit Resort & Polo Club where we will be raising money for the Charity Fund.

สมาคมกอล์ฟหัวหิน มีความประสงค์ จะขอรับบริจาคของรางวัลหรือคูปอง เพื่อใช้ในการออกสลากรางวัลในงาน Charity Christmas Tournament and Dinner โดยรายได้ในการจัดงานครั้งนี้ จะนำไปบริจาคเพื่อการกุศลและช่วยพัฒนาท้องถิ่น ซึ่งในปี 2549 ที่ผ่านมา ทางสมาคมได้รับเงินจากการออกสลาก เป็นจำนวนเงิน 416,000 บาท โดยทางสมาคมได้นำเงินจำนวนส่วนหนึ่งช่วยเหลือ โรงเรียนบ้านหนองขาม จัดซื้ออุปกรณ์สำหรับห้องพยาบาล , พัดลม และสร้างห้องน้ำ
โรงเรียนทุ่งขาม จัดซึ้อมุ้งลวดติดหน้าต่าง , แท้งค์น้ำดื่ม , ชั้นวางของ และตู้เก็บเอกสาร , คอมพิวเตอร์ , พัดลม และสร้างห้องน้ำ
โรงเรียนโป่งแย้ จัดซื้อพัดลม , มุ้งลวดติดหน้าต่าง และสร้างห้องน้ำ
โรงเรียนพุหวาย จัดซื้อพัดลม
โรงเรียนวลัย จัดซื้อแท้งค์น้ำ
สถานสงเคราะห์กลุ่มสะแก จ.เพชรบุรี จัดซื้อชุดลำรอง ,รองเท้าแตะ , ผ้าอ้อมผู้ใหญ่ , ผ้าอนามัย , ชุดชั้นใน , ชั้นวางของ , สบู่ ยาสีฟัน
ซึ่งในปีนี้เราหวังเป็นอย่างยิ่งว่า จะได้รับการอนุเคราะห์จากท่าน
elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

Sorry, must have been "blind-reading" yesterday...
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.[Benjamin Franklin]
peksoul
Rookie
Rookie

Miss you Dave

Post by peksoul »

Would Announce to anybody who are dr dave's friend....
Dave is dead on last Sunday morning ( Nov 6th )
I'm a Dave's Thai friend who love lambretta scooter like Dave.

I'm so very very sad and also missing him.........

Miss you mate...
www.soulscooterclub.com
Modern Scooter club Bangkok
We wonder in peace...
peksoul
Rookie
Rookie

Post by peksoul »

Unbelieve!!!!!
Missing you dr dave.......
to regret!!!!!
www.soulscooterclub.com