Christmas Dinner

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Rule me out too

No motorbike and I'm destined for somtam, Christmas pud and mince pies in Khon Kaen

New Years eve will be in Sara Jane's for turkey and ham if I can get a table!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :lach: :lach: :lach: :lach:
Last edited by richard on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Did hear that Jack and a giant had left the beanstalk and were see on a motorbike in HH,(the giant was driving and Jack was selling DVDs) :lach: :lach:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
nightstalker2
Banned
Banned

xmas dinner

Post by nightstalker2 »

:cry: if anything like the sponsors sold last year, it will be cold, crap, 3 hours late.
we know why thai's dont have ovens, dont know how to light them, :cheers:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Depends where you go

Ask for piping hot gravy and your ok
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Re: xmas dinner

Post by DawnHRD »

nightstalker2 wrote::cry: if anything like the sponsors sold last year, it will be cold, crap, 3 hours late.
we know why thai's dont have ovens, dont know how to light them, :cheers:
Original name, nightstalker2. You wouldn't be a very recently banned member back for a troll would you?

'If' you are, then you've already been told categorically that if you have/had any complaints with sponsors to take it up with them.

Personally, I find it amazing that you managed to get around all of our sponsors' Christmas dinners in one day - particularly if they all dished up the food 3 hrs late. Got some of Santa's Christmas Eve magic dust, have you? BTW, the one I went to dished up on time & it was delicious (& hot), so you're wrong on at least one count. :P
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Here here Dawn

I've never had a problem in the 6 years I've been here

Perhaps his middle name is Ebineza :)

He also knows little about Thais and ovens. They don't need a top of the range job but are very qualified in improvising as you know Dawn
RICHARD OF LOXLEY