new pub near the peer,,buffalo tavern..anyone been?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Not forgetting Bishops Tipple
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
KelpieKiss
Banned
Banned

Post by KelpieKiss »

Sitting in a wee pub on the Scottish Isle of Skye, drinking a pint of local brew Red Cuillin, eating fresh Langastines with your fingers. Och aye the noo! :mrgreen:

I do also like to get some Bishops Finger into me on occasion. Matron! :cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

KelpieKiss wrote:Sitting in a wee pub on the Scottish Isle of Skye, drinking a pint of local brew Red Cuillin, eating fresh Langastines with your fingers. Och aye the noo! :mrgreen:

I do also like to get some Bishops Finger into me on occasion. Matron! :cheers:
Those wouldn't be the Langastines caught off Scotland, transported to Thailand to be processed, and then transported back to Scotland, would they? They must be really fresh :twisted:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
KelpieKiss
Banned
Banned

Post by KelpieKiss »

Those would be the Langastines you watch coming of the boat, going into the kitchen and straight into a pot. What are you on about anyway? I've never seen a langastine in Thailand. Why would a langastine get processed?

Skye prides itself on it's seafood. Way better than anything Thailand's capable off :guns:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

KelpieKiss wrote:Those would be the Langastines you watch coming of the boat, going into the kitchen and straight into a pot. What are you on about anyway? I've never seen a langastine in Thailand. Why would a langastine get processed?

Skye prides itself on it's seafood. Way better than anything Thailand's capable off :guns:
Where have you been KK? The Scottish langoustine industry has recently been falling foul of the Green crowd, stating how ridiculous it is to send the things so far to be processed. The industry has responded saying that it creates a much lessor carbon footprint sending them all that way to be hand processed than letting machines do it here.

Try this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7150834.stm

Anyway, if nothing else, I've now learnt how to spell langoustine :D
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20