Hua Hin Riders Club

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
buksida

Hua Hin Riders Club

Post by buksida »

Now I know we have a bike club in HH called Head Stone Riders (I think) but that to me conjures up images of big tattooed blokes on monster machines, all chrome and leather. Not that theres anything wrong with that but it maybe off putting to some that have smaller bikes (and no tats) that may enjoy a regular meet and ride.

Having just acquired two more wheels myself in the form of a CBR150 I'm wondering if there would be any interest from members or bikers of a smaller variety that would want to meet up now and then and have a cruise to explore some of the local coastline and hinterland.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

Y can count me in mate

I know the HS and a lot of them buzz about on mopeds too.....the leather and tats is just a fashion thing...... :D

At home I ride on monsters.....here its Finos and Mios.

Monsters are fine for cruising but crap when you have the Bintabaht and Poonsuk to navigate at walking pace through pedestrians.
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
buksida

Post by buksida »

Looks like its just you and I then bro. I know two other CBR owners in town and will see if they're up for a cruise, will post details if and when it happens.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

sure we can pick up some drifters as we wobble along..... ;-)
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."