Non Imm O based on family income

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Sorry, forgot to mention that my wife will certainly be able to show her bank records, proving that she gets more than 40K per month. Just can't wait to see the reaction of immigration. Can't imagine they will be overly pleased that a farang has come to Thailand and is now being supported by a Thai rather than the other way around.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
buksida

Post by buksida »

Takiap, let me know if you manage to get this extension in Hua Hin, I know people that have got a year based on family income and 40k a month in the spouses bank but never at Hua Hin immigration so that was my main question for the thread.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Sorry buks, I though you meant anywhere in Thailand. To be honest, my plan was to do it through Bangkok but just for the sport, I may give it a go in Hua-Hin.

If I do' I'll certainly post my experience on here :cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact