Losers Cup

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Big Boy

Losers Cup

Post by Big Boy »

I've been suffering the Losers Cup semi final between Fiorentinna (Sp?) and Rangers. What an abysmal football match. Just the second part of extra time to go.

If either of these teams score, it will be a mistake, a complete mishit. No wonder they failed in the Champions League.

I've already planned where I'm going to watch the Champions League final, but I think I'll give the final of the losers cup a very wide berth.
Championship Millwall - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 21
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Well, Rangers were better at the penalty game than most teams anglais, but I share your view BB, I watched it in disbelief, the sending off was a classic. What was the non-footballers name - Cousin?

But all due to WS, who given time, could turn it around and at least should keep the jolly green giant (not) in his place!
Talk is cheap
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

cup

Post by redzonerocker »

i've watched their opponents in the final, zenith st petersburg 3 times this year including todays 4-0 humbling of the once mighty bayern munich :shock:
i think the gers have their work cut out to lift the trophy :(

ps, have to agree with gers game tonight, was hard to watch, pretty similar to the first leg :cry: :D
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.