Top four

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Zidane
Guru
Guru

Post by Zidane »

Man Utd 4 West Ham 1
After 26 minutes I thought United were gonna win 6-0 but a good goal from Dean Ashton plus Nanis sending off ensured the scoreline stayed respectable.

And at the bottom of the Premiership Fulham won again.It would be a great achievement if they escaped.....perm any 2 from Birmingham,Reading and Fulham for the drop in the final match.

The Championship......congrats to WBA & Stoke and well done to Palace making the play offs.As the form team they must have a good chance of promotion now.

Zidane
miked
Professional
Professional

Top four

Post by miked »

my teams Watford. i hope to god we don't go up just to come straight back down. palace are my tip but can they survive more than one season in premership, doubt it.
tip for next season in championship, QPR
miked
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Palace will be a good team until Warnock falls out with the board. I can't remember a team where he's failed to win promotion.

Well done to Stoke for sending that snake-in-the-grass Holloway to the dole queue.

All we need now is for Palace to dump Bristol C out of the playoffs - the perfect end to a good season.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

palace

Post by lindosfan1 »

As a long term supporter of Palace I hope they go up. to maintain a position in the premier league a large amount of money needs to be invested and none of the top 6 have this. But I want to see Palace beat that team that scit manages tge red filth. Every palace supporter dreams of this after the cantona incident.
I hope Harry wins the FA cup he is a good Manager
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: palace

Post by dtaai-maai »

lindosfan1 wrote: As a long term supporter of Palace I hope they go up... But I want to see Palace beat that team that scit manages tge red filth. Every palace supporter dreams of this after the cantona incident.

Oh, lindos, there's nothing like a balanced, impartial view to life! Not to mention an optimistic outlook...

When the seagulls follow the trawler...

Just for you, :cheers: :cheers:

This is the way
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

Every palace supporter dreams of this after the cantona incident
palace fans should be grateful to him, his kung-fu kick is the 2nd most famous thing in the history of your club, after malcolm allison's sheepskin ofcourse
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Super Joe wrote:
Every palace supporter dreams of this after the cantona incident
palace fans should be grateful to him, his kung-fu kick is the 2nd most famous thing in the history of your club, after malcolm allison's sheepskin ofcourse
You obviously never attended the 'stag' nights they used to hold there - pretty awesome for the UK!

So that's three things of note! :)
Talk is cheap
Zidane
Guru
Guru

Post by Zidane »

Wigan Athletic 0 Manchester United 2
Chelsea 1 Bolton Wanderers 1

UNITED CHAMPIONS

United deservedly took the title although they werent completely convincing last night.Fitting that Ryan Giggs scored the second goal in the match he equalled Sir Bobby Charltons appearances for United.
Commiserations to Chelsea.They ran United very close and are maybe the slight favourites for the Champions League Final in Moscow.

And what an escape for Fulham after looking dead and buried for most of the season.Feel sorry for Reading but second season syndrome strikes again !

In the Championship play offs two bad results for the home teams.Looks like Hull City v Bristol City playing for a place in the Premiership.
Not many would have predicted that at the beginning of the season !

Zidane