Breaking Sports News

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
doggie

foodie

Post by doggie »

A blonde gets a job as a teacher.

She notices a boy in the field standing alone, while all the other kids are running around having fun. She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him.

'You ok?' she says.

'Yes.' he says.

'You can go and play with the other kids you know.' she says.

'It's best I stay here.' he says.

''Why?' says the blonde.

The boys says:

'Because I am the f#cking goalkeeper'
LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND. THAT IS WHY SOME PEOPLE APPEAR BRIGHT UNTIL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end,
the faster it goes.
Zidane
Guru
Guru

Post by Zidane »

I am with you in some of the criticism of Sven when he was Englands coach, but in hindsight, although the play might not have been the most pure of football, he got some good results in his time. I know it was a disaster against Croatia, but if you look on an overall basis he did not do to bad.

Chelsea,young man,I think all the excitement of John Terry being Englands captain and all the speculation of Chelseas new manager is getting to you !

I can only remember one England disaster against Croatia and that was when McClaren was England manager not Sven ! :)
Incidentally McClaren is available for the Chelsea vacancy......but dont worry too much its gonna be Roberto Mancini !

Zidane
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Zidane I stand corrected :bow: :oops: :bow: , must remember not to post after a session of Stella, seems to evaporate the memory cells.

Please do not bring his Mclaren's name up, someone might take notice. I have no problem with the job that Avram done, but Mclaren please nooooooooooooooo.

Last week it was said he was off the Holland for a job with FC Twente who qualified for the Champions League next year so hopefully that may be incentive enough for him to go over there and not to think of Chelsea.

My money is at present on Mark Hughes in from 10-1 to 9-2, Mancine is still fav, bit the big money is now coming for Hughes.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
Zidane
Guru
Guru

Post by Zidane »

No worries,Chelsea :D
As for the Stella....well,we've all been there.....absolute loopy juice !
Stellas about 5.5% but affects me far more than the Chang at 6.8% for some reason.

Mark Hughes....yes,done an excellent job with Wales and Blackburn.....would be a good choice....certainly better than Didier Deschamps,methinks ! :)

Zidane
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Hughes would be a great choice for Chelsea.

My personal choice would be Mclaren though. :| :laugh:
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Word is Chelsea want to make a popular choice, not another foriegn import. Mancicn only has experience in Italy and no real euro pedigree.

Chelsea need a hard, respected man to lead some very strong personalities (something Fergie excels at), Grant couldn't and Jose indulged.

Hughes is the man for me and would be a popular choice. Is it coincidence that Zola has talked about wanting to return to the club?

One thing often forgotten is that the most successful player imports adapt and enjoy the football. It may be more technically accomplished than of old, but there is still the cut and thrust that has always been there - must be the atmosphere at grounds?

Ben Cate reckons he's safe and nothing has emerged (yet) from his already scheduled meeting with his bosses. Let him go, but keep Clarke.

Time will tell.
Talk is cheap
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

And guess which England captain scored the first goal in tonights international? The way the players reacted showed this was a real leader. The way the crowd reacted showed this was a respected leader.

Shine on, JT.
Talk is cheap
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

respect/

Post by redzonerocker »

caller wrote:And guess which England captain scored the first goal in tonights international? The way the players reacted showed this was a real leader. The way the crowd reacted showed this was a respected leader.
:shock: slight over reaction to an england player scoring at wembley :D

if anyone thinks avram got a raw deal with his sacking at the bridge, what about mancini's treatment at milan, 3 titles on the trot & out the door you go :shock: :shock: :shock:

i'm with baabaa on the new chelski boss, mcclaren all the way :thumb: :D
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.