EURO 2008 on tv in Hua Hin somewhere?

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
monina01
Novice
Novice

Post by monina01 »

hi!
well...back in Holland again, time flies...

We found the Red bar but we watched the game elsewhere. We were walking around, killing time and saw a clump of orange. Thought: hey, this looks promising! orange shirts, orange balloons...we had happened to stumble upon the TNT bar. I must give a big thankyou to the people there, so nice and friendly, they even made sure we had a taxi to take us back to soi 116 early in the morning.

Now if the end result of the match had been different, that would have made it even better :cry: :wink:
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

monina01 wrote:...............Now if the end result of the match had been different, that would have made it even better :cry: :wink:
Unfortunately for all Dutch supporters the team had been given the kiss of death after the first excellent win.

Wanderlust predicted Holland to progress to the final and win. I must admit that I reckon they were the second bets side in the tournament. It is just that the way it was organised gave advantage to Germany over Italy and Holland.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]