The 90 Day Report Thread

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: The 90 Day Report Thread

Post by joelle »

buksida wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:07 am The approval came in via email at 6pm yesterday so it proves two things:

It takes three days to approve.
It can be done online within the last seven days.

Its the first time I've got the new system to work so no dicking about at BP for me!
Thanks for the update, good to know
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

PeteC wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:47 am The law says "15 days before or 7 days after the reporting date..."
Yes, within 15 days before and 7 days after your due date is what I’ve always understood the law to be. In 2019 I forgot to do my 90 day checkin, went to Blu Port on day number 8 (after my due date), they immediately caught my mistake, penalized me 2000 baht (with receipt) and put an undesirable stamp in my passport.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Gone are the days when nobody bothered. My first 2 years here, I never did a report because I didn't know I had to. Only when someone mentioned it did I do the report. Although I'd been here for 2 years nothing was said.

Oh the good old days.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

When this BS first went online it was; between 15 days and 7 days BEFORE the due date.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

I had to extend my stay this month. So, as usual, they did my 90 day report in the office at the same time and stapled the receipt in my passport. A few days later I got email from Immigration telling me that my 90 day report was due soon. So, what the heck, I did another one online. A few days later it was approved. So, now I have two receipts in my passport; one due December 5th and the other due December 11th.

So, I wonder if the one done in the office never got input into their fabulous system, or?

I'm very interested to see what comes of all this.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Ratsima wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:12 pm I had to extend my stay this month. So, as usual, they did my 90 day report in the office at the same time and stapled the receipt in my passport. A few days later I got email from Immigration telling me that my 90 day report was due soon. So, what the heck, I did another one online. A few days later it was approved. So, now I have two receipts in my passport; one due December 5th and the other due December 11th.

So, I wonder if the one done in the office never got input into their fabulous system, or?

I'm very interested to see what comes of all this.
I have just received a similar email. The one put in my passport when I exteded my visa is good until the 5th December, the email received today says it is due on 16th of October!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: Renewing a UK passport in Thailand

Post by thecolonel »

sateeb wrote:/\ That should come with the new passport, at least mine did.
Getting a little off topic I know (so I may post this on another thread too)

Re new passport, has anyone 90 day reported *online * when they have had a new passport (number) since their last report?

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Renewing a UK passport in Thailand

Post by Dannie Boy »

thecolonel wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:23 am
sateeb wrote:/\ That should come with the new passport, at least mine did.
Getting a little off topic I know (so I may post this on another thread too)

Re new passport, has anyone 90 day reported *online * when they have had a new passport (number) since their last report?

I haven’t but I’d be amazed if it works online - unless you get a positive response, I reckon it’s a visit to Immigration!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Maybe get them to do a 90 day report when you ask them to transfer details from old to new passport i.e. kill 2 birds with one stone.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Update on my post above....

i have just reported online and simply entered my new passport number

I expected to get an error message saying this was not the number they had on record for me etc..... and to report to immigration, but so far it seems to have accepted my application

Could still be rejected, I'll see what happens and let you all know

Naturally at some point i know i'll have to get the Visa transferred into new passport but i was curious if that would stop me doing a 90 day report online
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've mis-entered my passport details into the system before, and like you, it was accepted - only to be rejected a couple of days later because the number wasn't known to the system. If you haven't transferred anything yet, I would guess you will be rejected for the same reason, even though circumstances are different. We will see.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Ok we all commonly use the term “TIT”, but on the basis that many people who have ticked all the boxes, crossed all the T’s, dotted all the i’s and yet still get rejected, the fact that you have submitted details that do not exist on the Thai Immigration system, I think the outcome is quite predictable.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Dannie Boy wrote:Ok we all commonly use the term “TIT”, but on the basis that many people who have ticked all the boxes, crossed all the T’s, dotted all the i’s and yet still get rejected, the fact that you have submitted details that do not exist on the Thai Immigration system, I think the outcome is quite predictable.
Fair comment. Curiosity killed the cat.

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

thecolonel wrote:
Dannie Boy wrote:Ok we all commonly use the term “TIT”, but on the basis that many people who have ticked all the boxes, crossed all the T’s, dotted all the i’s and yet still get rejected, the fact that you have submitted details that do not exist on the Thai Immigration system, I think the outcome is quite predictable.

Definitely no harm in trying but if it does get approved let me know what bar I can meet you in to buy you a beer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Dannie Boy wrote:
thecolonel wrote:

Definitely no harm in trying but if it does get approved let me know what bar I can meet you in to buy you a beer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it was going to be a real fancy pants bar like the Marriott

But you can save your money as I am now 'officially' rejected! ImageImageImage

Off to Bluport tomorrow cap in hand, no doubt they'll say I've to got to the Main Office

Nothing's ever easy!Image