How Jewish is Hollywood?

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

racism

Post by lindosfan1 »

Is this site about Thailand Hua hin and related items. It nows seems a site to attack jews myself and others I have spoken to are fed up with Jockeys racism, and all the bickering.
Comments please moderators.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Re: racism

Post by Jockey »

lindosfan1 wrote:Is this site about Thailand Hua hin and related items. It nows seems a site to attack jews myself and others I have spoken to are fed up with Jockeys racism, and all the bickering.
Comments please moderators.
Lindosfan - Do you insult people face to face as well as behind your keyboard? You make a nice habit of insults.
lindosfan1 wrote: Margaret
if you think your staff are plebs you are not fit to be a manager.

lindosfan1 wrote: Kakas Dad
Yet another idiot posting, there is a link earlier in this thread linking you to the dog rescue site with history and details of the current work being done. Try reading a thread before posting useless information :guns:
lindosfan1 wrote: Richard
Having criticised Murphy in another thread you then did it again in this thread then deleted what you said. I find your way of posting incredibly stupid. As I said before to you facts not fiction or hearsay (correct spelling note) please[/i] :guns:
lindosfan1 wrote: Aussie mark
Again you criticise someone you do not know. How do you know this lady does not spend a similar amount on children or other charities.
Certainly I have help with the dogs but I have also helped with childrens charities. I do not hold the bigotted view that you do about not helping with the charity they prefer. Your comment about being an animal lover when your horses and dogs win, what do you do went they do not, kick them. :guns:
lindosfan1 wrote: Mr Plum
Do you think it is clever to post doctored photos following your rant.
I find you and your comments here extremely biased, and objectionable and posting doctored photographs to publicise your cause, is typical of the those who rely on cheap stupid stunts to publicise their cause.
lindosfan1 wrote: repsol
If you are going to post do not take one sentence yet again your posts come up with nothing that is in the slightest way believable :guns:
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

I would really appreciate it Jockey, as would others apparently, if you kept your race baiting to yourself.
Jews run Hollywood & TV channels which influence our lives whilst we like it or not.
now, as others have said above, id like an explanation as to what the point of this thread is
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

jockey

Post by lindosfan1 »

Jockey I simply cannot stand idiots. Excluding Margaret who did agree that her statement was incorrect.
Specially bullies who are idiots.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

It would appear a lot of the regular posters on this forum are not mature enough to recognise a valid interesting subject, but rather fall into their narrow minded view of the world, resorting as usual to personal aggressive insults. It seems any mention of the word Jew and immediately one is on shaky ground and you are open to all sorts of intolerant insulting abuse and accusations. If you really want to look for 'racism' on this forum you need look no further than the thread "The Best of British" or the thread "The Best of Irish" This article was written by a Jew about Jews running Hollywood and TV. Many people, including myself, find this an interesting subject, it is not racist or intollerent, it is a very valid subject with regards the entertainment we are offered and must obviously have an influence on what we watch.

In relation to entertainment, the article and topic is a very important one when you try to understand the quality or reasons for lack of quality coming out of Hollywood and entertainment on TV. When you recognise the business is run as a closed shop for a particular agenda then surely some might see that is wrong and also dangerous. The article or my point is nothing to do with anti-Jew, but everything to do with anti-nepotism, anti-closed shop, anti-secrecy. I find the total Jewish domination of the entertainment business fascinating, just as I would if it were Muslim dominated, Catholic dominated, Polish dominated, Mafia dominated etc. etc.

The point is why is the entertainment business such a closed shop? Why is it not more open? If one is not able to ask these questions for fear of being labelled racist or religious baiting, then whatever happened to free speech and openness?

* "It doesn't matter what government the country has.
The power is held by those who own and control medias."
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

This thread is going nowhere and is just creating enmity.
Thread closed.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.