Jones goes grey

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
PeteC

Jones goes grey

Post by PeteC »

I can't believe it, I always thought it was a wig. :shock: Pete :cheers:

'Sex Bomb' Tom Jones goes grey
2 days ago

WARSAW (AFP) — After almost half a century of crooning for swooning women across the globe, Welsh heart throb Tom Jones appeared Monday in Warsaw with locks of natural grey, apparently having said no to dye jobs.

"It's the music that keeps me alive," Jones, 68, told reporters in the Polish capital where he is to make a guest appearance Monday on a Polish TV awards show.

The father of such all-time smash hits as "It's Not Unusual," "The Green Green Grass of Home" and "Sex Bomb," Jones also revealed he is keen to sing duets with soul diva Whitney Houston and 25-year-old fellow Welsh songstress, Duffy.

While he says he insists on choosing younger producers for his new material, he misses the days of vinyl recordings and keeps a prized LP collection.

"Digital recordings today are good, but there is a warmth about vinyl that I think you don't get in digital," Jones said.

Having seen musical trends come and go after nearly 50 years in the music business, white soul singer Jones also insists there is no magic formula for a chart-topper.

"There's no magic ingredient to making a hit record -- I just do something I like myself and hope people will too."

Jones begins a US tour of nearly two dozen cities on February 24 promoting his newest album "24 Hours," in which he collaborated with U2 front man Bono among others.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

His manager who just happens to be his son, has always looked older than his dad! This is scary and wrong. Its about time he looked his age, after all he is about 95...
www.35mmview.com
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Don't laugh at him!

"She stood there laughing
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more
My, my, my delilah
Why, why, why delilah
So before they come to break down the door
Forgive me delilah I just couldnt take any more"
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

So - he's ditched the dye bottle - good :shock:

Shame he can't undo the facelifts :(

That skin is tighter than the ar5es of my fish - and they're watertight! 8)

Still - he was OK in his day, but should have been put out on that green green grass ages ago. :roll:

I'm nearly 60 and my mum loved him :cheers: :cheers: