My ACV Results

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Sarge,

Sorry to hear about your sleep issue. I've had those from time to time all my life and it's maddening; especially after several nights in a row when I have become sleep deprived and very irritable.

All the suggestions Pete gave you are good ones and I only have one to add. As a chronic insomniac I've found that if I get ready for bed, then read a book until I get too drowsy to concentrate on it anymore, and jump straight into bed, that it works for me most of the time.

If sleeplessness is caused by a stressful life situation (as mine have been in many cases) then I'm afraid there is little you can do until the situation is resolved because your mind just won't stop searching for answers. It that case I have resorted to valium. I don't like sleeping pills and feel that you can get hooked on them but a muscle relaxer once in a while works and imo is less dangerous.

Speak to your cardio doctor at HHH. He will be able to tell you what is safe for you with your heart condition.

Good luck...
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

I meant never wake up again
that is the problem i wake up
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand