JAY LENO

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

JAY LENO

Post by Lung Per »

Those of you who were sorry to see Jay Leno leave after many years as the host of the NBC "Tonight Show" will be thrilled to know that he is now hosting a new show, "The Jay Leno Show", which is cut pretty much over the same set-up as the Tonight Show. He has the same band, starts also with a monologue (same canned laughter from the "audience"). The show is sent live on NBC nightly. In Hua Hin you can catch it on cable on the Universal Channel, starting at 10.00pm. The show appears to have a slightly more uninhibited/candid tone which after all does not mean much in the very politically correct USA.
Enjoy.

PS: If you know where I can catch the David Letterman Show, please let me know.
:cheers:
A friend is only one click away
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

PS: If you know where I can catch the David Letterman Show, please let me know.
I would think in America would be a good bet... :mrgreen:
www.35mmview.com
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

So you're looking for somebody who knows more about Jay Leno than yourself?
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Re: JAY LENO

Post by BaaBaa. »

Lung Per wrote:Those of you who were sorry to see Jay Leno leave after many years as the host of the NBC "Tonight Show" will be thrilled to know that he is now hosting a new show
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

If you know where I can catch the David Letterman Show, please let me know.
I saw an advert for "The Best of Letterman" on TrueVisions but I don't have any details...if I see it again I'll pay closer attention and let you know.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I turned on StarWorld (TrueVisions channel 37) last evening between 6 and 7 p.m. and there was the Letterman show... and he was interviewing Obama! :shock:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

hhfarang wrote:

I turned on StarWorld (TrueVisions channel 37) last evening between 6 and 7 p.m. and there was the Letterman show... and he was interviewing Obama! :shock:
Thanks, much appreciated. Unfortunately, I've only got cable. :cry: .
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Thanks, much appreciated. Unfortunately, I've only got cable.
Too bad, another (Letterman) show was on StarWorld yesterday at 6 p.m. (even though the schedule (monthly magazine) said 'Jimmy Kimmel Live" both Saturday and Sunday in that time slot.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

hhfarang wrote:
Thanks, much appreciated. Unfortunately, I've only got cable.
Too bad, another (Letterman) show was on StarWorld yesterday at 6 p.m. (even though the schedule (monthly magazine) said 'Jimmy Kimmel Live" both Saturday and Sunday in that time slot.
Oooh, that hurt! Jimmy Kimmel too! I will have to change to satellite soon. :D