War of the Worlds

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
PeteC

War of the Worlds

Post by PeteC »

I'm too late on this, and Sandman is probably passed out by now. :D :shock: We should have started a month ago preparing video and commentary to follow in an Orson Wells style what is happening in Bangkok this weekend.

Oh, it would be a You Tube classic if done correctly. :D :idea: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: War of the Worlds

Post by sandman67 »

dont know mate

Im currently laughing my cock off at the video doing the round on Youtube, avialable at the Nation site, clearly showing Red organisors paying demonstrators to go to Bangers, and others of their stupid little "cursing ceremonies". What a fucking joke.

Some say give em enough rope.... I say give it to me and Ill hang every single stinking red peon from here to Chang Mai a la Marcus Licinius Crassus and the Spartacus lot - one from every lampost on the highway.

screw every single fat sweaty stupid red and yellow shirt up the arse with a rotating pineapple. Screw Takky Skinwash, screw Sondhi Limpalong, and screw every single shagging red and yellow protestor they throw at Thailand.

Basta!

:cuss:
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."