Four people arrested in connection with tobys absence

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Stickyjack,
If you continue to post in this manner, ie almost trying to justify murder, you'll find yourself quickly banned from this forum.
Len
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Len »

I think you will find that Stickyjack has bolted with his tail between his legs. While everyone is saddened by this tragic event remember that this
happens in every town in every country around the world. Let's not be too
critical of Thai's in general as there are evil bastards in every corner of the globe. Your average Thai will be sickened by what has happend in HH
and the shame it has brought upon their country. Let's hope the British government takes an interest in this case through their embassy to ensure justice is carried out.
tuktukmike
Guru
Guru

Post by tuktukmike »

I echo your thoughts len, but lets get real regarding the Embassy involvment.

It would seem to most people you speak to that they really dont give much thought to expats who live out here.

And what would you expect when you read Mags Pink Perspective page in the Observer.

It seems the British Goverment cant wait to take away our rights as British Subjects, ie loss of health care and to a point pensions.

As i say i too hope pressure is applied to make sure the culprits get the sentence they deserve.

We will see

Mike.
Denver
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Denver »

Hey Boys
Acop just wailed a school bus here in Alberta. Walked away scot
free. All forms of government are f- up. Drove his car into a stoped
bus. Blamed it on the weather. I wore a T-shirt that day.
Just heard about Toby. Bring them to me and I'll show you some
good old fashioned Red Neck justice.
Talk small, Walk big