Wristwatch Repair / Service

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
cheshiremusicman2
Novice
Novice

Re: Watch Replicas in Hua Hin/Cha-am?

Post by cheshiremusicman2 »

doczenith83 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:31 am First of all, I would like to say hi to everyone!

I am new to this forum and will be new to Hua Hin. I will be there in the summer for a little over 2 month for a term at the Webster University. So I will haul my ass over there from Vienna and at that very willingly, this abnormal weather here is killing me. haha...

Anyways this might sound like a weird question and I will have a lot of weird questions over the next couple of months before my arrival. Hope you can all bare with it! hahah...

My first question for this post is.. Where can I get HIGH GRADE watch replicas in Hua Hin or Cha-am? None of those cheap and flimsy watches that last only a couple of days.. Replicas that last well over one year. Possibly Panerais, Rolex Submariners, etc.... If anyone can give me addresses or names of shops or watch dealers. Would be GREAT! I am a big watch freak, know quite a lot about them, so no scamming action! ;)

Anyones, hope someone has good replica watch experiences over there! Would be great! :D
I have used a small shop in Pranburi (just near the main traffic lights) who has repaired my 'Longine' gents dress watch and a friends 'Rolex'. Excellent friendly service by an old man. The shop is on your left, some 30m before the traffic lights.