Upholstery shop

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Upholstery shop

Post by brianks »

Anyone know of an upholstery shop in Hua Hin? We have some chairs we like that need to be reupholstered.
housedoctor

Re: Upholstery shop

Post by housedoctor »

The one I used is on the Pala U Road..Go over the railway level crossing beyond the HH train station to head out the Pala U Rd. With Geeun Tung Supermarket, on your left just over the crossing, take the next right turn, then bare left missing the turn to the right that points to the Pee Mai Golf Range. . There's an upholster about 100 mtrs up on the right.
Tum Dee Dai Dee
Riversider
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Riversider »

I used one who is on the dual carriageway on the way to Khao Takiab after the flyover. Coming from Khao Takiab he is at the beginning of the dual carriageway on the left hand side. I was very pleased with the work he did for me.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

There used to be a good one on the road beside the railway (east side of road opposite railway) near the Soi 88 end but I don't know if they are still there or not.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

Thanks for the recommendations. Now all I have to do is drive around and find them but directions appear to be good. Thanks again.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

Found the one on the Pala-U road. Its about 300m up the road after the turn west away from klong road entrance. First set of buildings on the left hand side after the big school. Sure had a lot of motorcycle seat covers in stock there. Thanks for the help.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Old thread, any updates?

I just need a place that has an industrial or commercial sewing machine to run a bead around a hole in a spare tyre cover. PVC or similar material.

Thanks for any info.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

I found the one on Pala U Road opposite the school next to the cowboy car sprayers (Tweesak?) a lot cheaper than the one further up on the other side of the road when I had some bar stools recovered a few years ago. Also had a couple of mbike seats recovered for a few hundred Baht each. And cushions made and covered for outdoor seating that I'm still using after 8 years.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Thank you Pagey.
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Nereus:

Up the Pala U road

There is also this guy on Petchkasem that I used last month for some re-cusioning:

Petchkasem guy
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Brilliant, thanks very much! :cheers: